Before submitting your order, please review it carefully. Once the order has been placed, no changes can be made. If you forgot to add an item, a new order must be placed along with separate shipping charges.
At Nicotine River we offer several different shipping methods. It is important to know that the shipping method you choose will not accelerate the processing speed of your order. Orders are processed on a first come, first serve basis. No matter which option you choose, if you place your order before 3pm PST (except for USPS Express Mail, which needs to be placed by 1pm PST), we will package and ship within 3 days or sooner.
USPS is one of the most affordable methods in shipping packages to our customers. USPS delivers packages six days a week (Monday – Saturday) and works diligently to get your mail to you. The only downfall to USPS is the lack of tracking updates. Most of the time you will receive your package before the tracking has even been updated.
USPS First Class Mail
- First Class mail can only fit 13 ounces of product in a first class mail package. It will normally get to its destination in 3 – 7 business days.
USPS Priority Mail
- Priority mail is faster than First Class mail. This is the most common shipping method chosen by our customers. We calculate the rate based on the size of the order, its weight and the size of the box. These packages typically arrive to our customers in 2 – 3 business days.
USPS Express Mail
- Express mail is slightly faster than priority mail. We calculate the rate based on weight and box size, just like priority mail. Express mail must be to the post office by 3pm to get processed for 1 – 2 day shipping. Remember that paying for express mail does not give you a quicker processing time. It just means that once your order has shipped it will arrive at its destination at the fastest possible speed.
FedEx is great for your heavier bulk orders. For your convenience they provide several different shipping options.
- 1–5 business days within the contiguous U.S., and 3–7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii.
FedEx Express Saver
- Delivery to businesses by 4:30 p.m. and to residences by 8 p.m. in 3 business days.
FedEx 2 Day
- By 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas and by 8 p.m. to residences.
FedEx 2 Day AM
- Second-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses and by noon to rural areas.
FedEx Standard Overnight
- Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses, by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas and by 8 p.m. to residences.
FedEx Priority Overnight
- Next-business-day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses; by noon, 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m. in remote areas; by noon, 1:30 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
FedEx First Overnight
- Next-business-day delivery by 8, 8:30, 9 or 9:30 a.m. to most areas and by 10 a.m., 11 a.m. or noon to additional extended areas, depending on destination ZIP code.
Local pickup is available from 8am-5pm PST. Please note that orders placed after 2pm PST will not be available for pickup until the following business day, due to processing and production time.
- Orders can be picked up at: 709 Cochran St. Unit A, Simi Valley, CA, 93065
We do not promote or use any type of international forwarding service. If we feel that a customer has chosen delivery to a forwarding service within the United States, we can cancel and refund the order.
If a package gets stopped at customs for any reason, we are not responsible for any requested documents. For MSDS and COAs of Nicotine, Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin click here. For flavor documents, please contact the flavor manufacturer directly.
All international mail is shipped via USPS or FedEx. We cannot, and will not, stretch the truth or under-declare values on any packages. We offer a variety of international shipping methods. Note: You, as the customer, are responsible for all customs and duty fees when importing products into your country.
First Class International Mail
- International postage is based on the weight of your package. First class international mail is assigned a tracking number. Unfortunately, once the package leaves the USA (typically in Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY) we will not have any other tracking information on this package. First class International Mail can take up to 20 business days to reach its destination. Please also understand that customs can delay this process.
Express International Mail
- International postage is based on the weight of the package. Express International Mail is assigned a tracking number and can be tracked until it is delivered to the customer. Your package will arrive to you in 3 – 10 business days. Please understand customs can delay this process.
FedEx Priority Mail International
- The package can be tracked all the way to its destination. This is by far the fastest international shipping method, making it to its final location in 1 – 5 business days. We strongly suggest using this shipping method.